A Pretty Odd Bunny A Pretty Odd Bunny

This is a nice game dude, just suggestion it will be nice if you put a time limit or high-scores base on time. But other then that this is a great game (^_^)b

The aMAZEing Blocks Beta The aMAZEing Blocks Beta

i hate to say it but this game is too incomplete. Yeah i understand its a "beta" and all but like i said this game is too incomplete and to be honest dosnt feel like a game. You should reopen that flash file and add some more variables like "speed", "velocity", "friction", etc. Also add background music and more sprites. But i DO love the "take a break" thing.

Overall I do see some potential in this game but its far from being complete.
The more incomplete a game is the lower the rating is (I Learn this the hard way)

I mean this flash is very interesting to me from a person who also makes games
BUT to a gamer that dont appreciate the time and effort what goes into a flash game they wont find this entertaining

Add and fix some stuff and my rating will be twice as high but for now it has to be a 1.5
Dont be discourage change it up and re post it again :)

BeatsFROAMyHeart responds:

I appreciate that you review this. I'll go right into it and add some more things, like background music, and to be honest I struggled and just couldn't get in the backgroung music. (ps: I use Stencyl to make games, can't program. Probably gonna learn it soon)

Edit: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/643126?updated=1

Take to Heaven 4.0 Take to Heaven 4.0

wow very nice :D i like the sprites and animation. The game play is nice and i cant wait for the next upgrade.